Saturday, April 08, 2006

I miss my cats...

So, I have physical custody of my dog...but my cats are still with my ex. We agreed that I would take two and he would take two. Serenity and My Widdow Guy will be coming to live with me in the ghetto. I won't bring them until they have had a full course of Feline Leukemia vaccines due to the fact that, as outdoor cats, they will be exposed to the community ghetto kitties at my apartment complex. Three more weeks.

Even though I am the sole custodial parent of the Nana Belle, she does go to stay with Kevin on the nights that I work at the rehab. Tonight was one of those nights. I decided, in light of the gorgeous day, that I would walk her over there instead of driving. It's only a few miles one way. So I did. And half-way back, I turned around and saw that My Widdow Guy was following me home. Um, talk about breaking my friggin' heart.

I had to walk him back to the house. I miss my kitties.



On a lighter note, I saw three different male eastern bluebirds during my trek today. One of my favorite Michigan birds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long live W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!