I thought that I would take this opportunity to announce a business venture that I intend to embark on in the near future with my, as of right now, unaware but surely persuadable sponsee, Michelle. As I expect our little company (which will be started sometime soon) to experience record-breaking sales during our first quarter, I (we) intend to go public at some point. I thought that I would give my "blog minions" (as it where...all 2 of you) the heads up on this rare financial opportunity (this isn't "insider trading", is it?).
Oh yes, my sweet minions, I'm movin' on up, and I would love nothing better than to take
you with me.
I will keep you posted.
Just for today...
I will focus on the reality of all situations, not the fantasy, and stay in the moment.
1 comment:
Wow - i clung on to every word you wrote - got chills even. Such a gift you have in expressing what you are feeling, identifying what you are feeling. Oh that I could do that.....
You are on the right path of this journey of life. Yes life is hard but it can still be a good bumpy path instead of a bottomless pit or being stuck in quicksand like i feel sometimes. Keep writing. I learn so much from what you express. AMAH
Post a Comment