The experience, strength, hope, musing, contemplation, consideration, reflection, occasional meditation, rumination, deliberation, and more often the impetuous rambling of an addict named Lizzie.
Character is made by many acts; it may be lost by a single one. ~Anonymous
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mon Dieu, I just popped in and noticed you changed the curtains. (Do they match the rug?!) You are obviously not afraid of the almighty template. I am very proud of you. You even know how to post a day ahead of yourself. Impressive Lizzie! XO, -Todd
Egads! Do you mean to tell me there are ways to change the colors and stuff on my page using "Template"??? Why didn't someone tell me!? Why are you all hogging this valuable knowledge to yourself?! *sob*
4 comments:
Mon Dieu, I just popped in and noticed you changed the curtains. (Do they match the rug?!) You are obviously not afraid of the almighty template. I am very proud of you. You even know how to post a day ahead of yourself. Impressive Lizzie!
XO,
-Todd
Oh wait! I just realized I am in central time.
Egads! Do you mean to tell me there are ways to change the colors and stuff on my page using "Template"??? Why didn't someone tell me!? Why are you all hogging this valuable knowledge to yourself?! *sob*
I COULD tell you, but then I would have to k...well, you know the rest.
Post a Comment