Saturday, February 18, 2006

Never alone, never again...

Having just returned from our NA group's Valentine's Dance, I thought I would post some pics for Todd! You were missed, love!!!


David and Amanda


Rebecca and Michelle


Some hot, sexy lady and Pope


Amanda, some hot, sexy lady...and Michelle i.e. Three hot, sexy ladies...


Michelle and Pope


Lindsay and MB


Will and Christina


Jeff and Pamela


Jeff, John, Brad and Jim


Christina and MB


Tina and Nolan


Some hot, sexy lady and Anne


Brad, Elton and Eric

P.S. Michelle, I have had these photos copywritten, but would be happy to let you use them on your blog for a small fee....let me know and I will email you the contract.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Gulp* My heart is breaking. I wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

FEE?! bwahahahaha! I SO totally snagged all of these, each and everyone of them. Catch me if ya can! P.S. I'm going to do something "special" with the pics of you! The web site the "edited" (ahem) versions can be found at, I will send to you shortly....along with your "contract" :)