Monday, March 06, 2006

Gratitude list.

Ok, Todd...here you go.
I have gratitude, today, for the following:

1. My friends
2. The program of Narcotics Anonymous
3. God, as I understand him
4. The fact that my belly is officially smaller than my ass
5. My recovery and my meetings
6. My sponsor (I promise I will call her any day now...)
7. My genetically inferior dog who has more maintenance fees than a Yugo
8. My relationships with my parents today
9. My relationship with my maternal grandparents
10. My health
11. The fact that I am down to 1 ass instead of two (one top ass and one bottom ass)
12. The fact that I only have one set of breasts and they are in the front of my body
13. Breyers sugar free double churned vanilla ice cream
14. Strawberries
15. Coffee
16. Green olives
17. My romantic relationship (and Kevin too. That was a joke.)
18. My mom's recovery
19. My new fish tank that I haven't gotten yet.
20. blogging.

3 comments:

Randy G. said...

looks like the committee is losing, lizzie! glad to see ya still have some gratitude; glad I don't have to fight THAT war!! lol....got my own battles to fight. I'm pulling for ya to win tho!! chin up, lizzie....tomorrow's a new day

BarbaraMG said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I need to start a gratitude journal as I have been hellishly negative lately.
If you promise to call your sponsor I will get myself to a meeting on Monday!

Anonymous said...

21. Sponsees. Even the ones who are being too up in their heads to call.