Today, I am grateful for peace. I am not spinning like I did last night. I have come to feel confident in our decision to separate. I think that this will either make or break us, but either way, I know that God's will will be done...provided that we stay out of His way and let Him work on us.
I have found an apartment, and the only real tragedy is that I have to part with my beloved Pottamus (my horse). It is killing me to have to do it, but I know that the last thing I need during this time of searching is financial stress. If I had my own farm, it would be different. But board and feed are expensive, and I know that this is what needs to be done. I have already had one prospective buyer show interest who seems like a perfect match. We'll see.
Changes. The darkness of the unknown. Fear. Faith. Uncertainty. Grief. Freedom. Hope.
2 comments:
Lizzie, the fact that you are capable of rational thought at this time shows the strength I've seen in you since the day we met. Not much I can say, hun, except that I'm here for ya if ever you need me, and I am pulling for you! Like your beloved cats, I am certain you will land on your feet!!
I just want to give you strength for the rest of your journey.
the best for you,from Portugal
Post a Comment