So, here's my excuse for being such a big, fat blog-slacker. I have been in a lousey place this week. Just a real shitty place. No particular reason, though that whole woman thing and the fact that when I went dress shopping the other day, I felt like an overstuffed bag of shit...but other than that, I don't have any real reason to complain.
I have to speak at our NA event this weekend. I don't wanna. I got nothing. Nothing to share, nothing to say, nothing to give. If I were my sponsor, I'd tell me to make a graitude list. And maybe if I actually called my sponsor, that's what she'd tell me to do.
I believe it is officially time for "Project Get Your Fat Ass off the Pity Pot!"
Maybe I'll write a gratitude list after all.
First thing tomorrow.
3 comments:
Do it now. Just For Today.
Keeping one foot in yesterday and another in tomorrow makes you poop all over today. -Todd
Hee hee... Todd said poop : D
Your message can never fail you!
Post a Comment