Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sweet Anticipation


Only a few more days until this journey truly begins...

Most of the time I am actually giddy with excitement and anticipation. Last night, however, I got melancholy and forelorn. The sooner we are in seperate living situations, the better.

We are stuck in this sort of bittersweet purgatory, which is probably not healthy for either of us.

A funny moment yesterday, when my oldest, dearest friend Lauren suddenly transformed into my "financial advisor". She reminded me of some fundamental truths regarding this house that Kevin and I BOTH own and after some initial resentment from Kevin, he agreed to a satisfactory solution for both of us. Then he "thanked her very much for calling" (fececiously, of course).

It feels good when a nigga got your back. Lots of them, in my case. Today, I am grateful for my many niggas. Shout out.

5 comments:

Randy G. said...

Anticipation is just the foretaste of realization..... you go, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

good for you-I'm proud of you, lady!

Anonymous said...

This is a very self respecting decision you have made Lizzie. I only just found out what has happened by signing on to catch up on your blog. You've got the tools, and you have the support. Definately mine.

XO,
-Todd

Lizzie S said...

Shout out to my homies. Thank you for your support and encouragement and unconditional love (the topic of last night's meeting). Right back atcha'!

~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

and i am feeling a sadness and loss
guess i'm from a different planet